Thursday, June 28, 2012

Make the time!!!! Calendars are your best friend!!

In the go go go... go go go world, it is sometimes hard to fit in the important things.  We run out of time at the end of the day, even though some of us may be awake for 16 hours!!  We spend 8 hours at work (sometimes more), several hours with family, not to mention maybe drinks after work with co workers or friends...  where is the time for YOU???? 
Unfortunately, some of us do not make the time we need for ourselves.  I know I am guilty of it.  I have to physically schedule time in for my workouts and any down time I may need or want.  I keep a calendar on my phone and make sure I schedule my workouts, power hours and any additional events I want, such as drinks with a co worker or dinner with my friends.



I workout in the morning from 5:30 to 6:30 am.  Guess how I know???  It's in my calendar!!! Make sure you are making time for yourself!!!  Schedule it in the calendar!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment